Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What’s your favourite place to shop?
Priceline and Tree of life
2. Who do you really want to see (or see again) live in concert?
I wouldn’t mind seeing Avicii or Lorde
3. What’s your favorite song?
At the moment, it would be; Skinny Love by Bon Iver
4. What’s your favourite movie?
Happiness Runs. I actually don’t watch too many movies or TV Shows.
5. Do you want any tattoos or piercings?
I’m deciding whether or not to get a lotus flower on my back.
6. Tea or coffee?
Tea usually but Iced coffee’s whilst at work.
7. If you could permanently delete one year from your life what year would that be?
8. If you had three days to live what would you do?
Marry Jeremy at the court house, spend the rest of the days with loved ones.
9. What’s one skill you wish you had?
To have the financial aid for me to help others who are suffering from depression, PTSD and other mental disorders.
10. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, my Snowball is my anti-depressant.
11. Describe the person you like or the type of people you’d date
I like my boyfriend Jeremy, as he is always there for me. He plays games most of the day, takes me on romantic dates and weekends away, we laugh and play around and watch random TV series together.
Thanks Sian, these were interesting!
Now lovelies, i tag;
(sorry for the random blogs, i haven’t been on her for awhile)
And your questions are these:
1. If you could erase one illness in the world, what would it be?
2. What is you most passionate dream?
3. What is your favorite color? describe your feelings about it
4.What is your favorite piece of art?
5. Your favorite song?
6. What city would you love to travel to?
7. Would you help out an friend if they had an addiction?
8. Do you donate to any charities?
9. Which celebrity would you team up with to host a charity event?
10. If you could travel back in time, which year would you visit?
11. Would you repeat school all over again?